It's never too late to put this marketing plan in place. This entirely downloadable, 21-page pdf will tell you exactly what to do every day. You also get a weekly checklist, an electronic calendar and the Stay-on-Track Spreadsheet.
All it takes is one marketing effort every day to get the work you want.
Do you want better clients with bigger budgets who value your creative services?
They don’t come knocking on your door. You need a plan to go get them.
We’ve got that plan. For 2014, we've done the thinking for you in our new and improved Creative Professional’s 2014 Marketing Plan + eCalendar.
This simple, entirely downloadable marketing plan will tell you exactly what to do every day -- without overwhelming you or your calendar.
With all the marketing tools out there for creative professionals, it’s gotten way too complicated (and overwhelming) to figure out what marketing will get your ideal clients to come to you. But…
• If you want to stop taking whatever clients come along…
• If you want to make next year better than this year...
• If you want to stop the marketing paralysis through procrastination…
The Creative Professional’s 2014 Marketing Plan + eCalendar can help. Here’s what you get:
1. The Plan: a 21-page pdf downloadable document that explains simply and clearly the 4 best marketing tools for creative professionals and how to use them. (As long as you’re doing this, you don’t have to worry about all the other marketing tools.) Look at how much you get:
* The 4 Essential Marketing Tools for Creative Professionals
* List of example keyword phrases to make searching for your prospects easier
* Model of Ideal Client Criteria to customize and build your own
* 4 of the best places to start your search for your ideal clients
* 7-step sample outreach campaign to get work
* 3-part formula for what to say when you reach out to a “warm prospect”
* 4 actual examples of “offers” you can make to get creative work
* What never to say when you send a message to a stranger
* 4 most effective content marketing tools to get creative work
* 12+ actual topic ideas (that you can steal!) for newsletters and blog posts
* Template for your follow up email message
* 5 follow up tasks you should be doing weekly
* 8 things to add to your web site to make it marketing-smart
* “Getting Digital Gigs” by copywriter, Tom Tumbusch, of WordstreamCopy.com
* Tips to make your web site copy welcoming from Deidre Rienzo of ConnectWithCopy.com
2. Weekly marketing checklist – a handy cheat sheet of how to use the tools – literally, what to do each day of the week!
3. Electronic calendar that syncs with your iCal, Google Calendar or Outlook and pops up every day with your marketing task.
4. Marketing Mentor Stay-on-Track Spreadsheet: This simple Excel spreadsheet has pre-determined fields for the essential information you need to keep track of your best prospects. Use this spreadsheet in cahoots with the eCalendar as a tickler, to prompt you on the next step for each prospect.
PLUS: Here’s what’s new and improved for 2014:
* More tips and articles on the latest social media and networking tactics that are working for creative professionals
* More suggestions for email newsletter topics for creative professionals
* More (and updated) examples of well-positioned homepages for creative professionals
* More resources, especially the new Pinterest board featuring “Best Web sites of Designers, Copywriters & Other Creatives”
Praise for Marketing Mentor Marketing Plans:
"I reviewed all the material I purchased from you this week. They were fabulous! The step-by-step instructions , resource listings, and calendar were perfect for me." -Mary Ann S.
"I am following your 2013 Marketing Plan and really enjoying it. While I consider myself a self-starter, there are times when I'm so overwhelmed with other things that I let the day-to-day marketing tasks slip through the cracks. Then, of course, there are tasks that I find scary and end up postponing (like following up!). Your marketing plan solves all that; each day I wake up and tackle what you prescribe. It's also reassuring to know that certain things that feel like fooling around (for instance, research) are really not. Sometimes the plan feels like a game and it's fun; other times it's like having you here to hold my hand through the stuff that terrifies me. Thanks again!"
This simple marketing plan will show you how to get the creative work your clients are clamoring for.
Confidence is key.
Don’t let your insecurities get in the way of getting the work that’s out there. You have to be more confident (or at least come across more confidently) – so your prospects will be secure enough to say yes. When you show confidence that you can get the job done—whether you do it yourself or hire someone else to—your client will rest easy. That confidence must come through in your marketing, in both content and tone.
The Marketing Plan + eCalendar can help. As long as you practice what you preach and show what you know, you’ll become more and more confident with each day.
We know there are so many options when it comes to marketing your business -- that it’s easy to get overwhelmed. This plan gives you exactly the right marketing effort – and only one – to do every day. All you have to do is do it – first thing in the morning, whenever possible!
What kind of marketing is required to specifically go after the work you want? That’s what this plan will tell you.
What does your web site need to say? What 5 things must your web site have? That’s what this plan will show you.
Which marketing tools should be most frequently used? That’s what the eCalendar already has in it.
As long as you take your own marketing as seriously as you take the work you do for your clients, you will avoid the Feast or Famine Syndrome, get your ideal clients coming to you, make more money, and learn tools and strategies that will lead to your success and profit for years to come.
Ready to make 2014 your best year yet?